Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 6th. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.42 or 0.00004872 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, GOPAX, Exrates and AEX. Stellar has a market capitalization of $7.67 billion and approximately $189.90 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded up 18.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012037 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.10 or 0.01300720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021070 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011696 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00049358 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.46 or 0.00309729 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00104830 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 51.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00001114 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002554 BTC
Stellar’s genesis date was July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 103,689,123,972 coins and its circulating supply is 18,432,548,633 coins. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stellar’s official message board is stellarcommunity.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stellar is public infrastructure for money. Supported by a nonprofit, Stellar brings the world together by increasing interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies. Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. Help better the world’s financial infrastructure by participating in our community or by building on Stellar. “
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Upbit, RippleFox, Binance, AEX, Gatehub, OKEx, Bittrex, CoinEgg, GOPAX, Exrates, Poloniex, Kraken, Mr. Exchange, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BCEX and Bitcoin Indonesia. It is not presently possible to buy Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Stellar Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Stellar and related companies with