Their vision is to build a patient-oriented, sustainable, and intelligent ecosystem in medical data management, and help to build a more efficient global healthcare system.
Hong Kong, China, March 20, 2018, XMEDChain is ushering in the next generation of medical data management. This ICO marks the world 1st use of Blockchain Technology + Artificial Intelligence on a global scale. As word of this ICO spread across the crypto community, many crypto enthusiasts have been waiting for the chance to participate in their ICO Pre-Sale. It is live now and an excellent chance to be part of the future of medical data management through a decentralized platform.
XMEDChain has researched the problematic issues in Healthcare:
- The traditional way of medical data management is outdated in such a diversified healthcare environment. Data storage is scattered and data sharing is difficult.
- There is no standard format for keeping a medical data storage. In most cases, patients need to collect and provide their own medical records to different institutions.
- Patient’s privacy protection largely depends on the institutions themselves.
- Due to the existence of flaws such as being too diversified, fragmented and maybe invalid, it is difficult to ascertain the accuracy and efficiency on the analysis based on such data.
- The allocation of quality medical resources is unbalanced, due to the lack of knowledge in certain areas of medical care. The mismatch of medical resources hinders the quality and efficiency of healthcare.
The XMC Application System is Based on Blockchain, AI & Big Data Technologies. This innovative platform has been created to solve the problems listed above. Users upload medical records, the records will then be validated and encrypted with the blockchain technology. The anonymous data will be analyzed by the AI and big data system. Through analysis and evaluation, consultation results will be generated for users with high efficiency.
Some of the features and benefits of using the XMC platform are:
- The first blockchain project for global medical service integration: XMC applies the blockchain, AI and big data technologies in the market of global medical service and provides the best medical solution.
- Safe and reliable medical data circulation:The XMC system greatly improves data security. The encryption properties of the blockchain technology ensure the safe circulation of medical data.
- Utilization of global medical services:Users can obtain multi-dimensional global medical service advice from XMC’s analysis. Medical big data can provide patients with transparent medical information with the best global medical program that meets their medical needs.
- Everyone benefits from XMC: Build a health chain that everyone benefits from. XMC is an application with a wide range of users, and every user can receive XMC Token as a reward for the contribution to the medical data.
- Efficient data sharing: Institutional users can share data efficiently among medical institutions. XMC shortens the trading cycle of institutions and accelerates the reimbursement process involving insurance companies.
According to a company spokesperson:
The XMC’s system is divided into three terminals, Enterprise (SaaS), Patient, and System Management. The three different terminals can achieve a variety of functions. The Enterprise terminal will allow data management system docking, user registration, retrieving medical records and other management functions. The Patient terminal will provide a platform for medical record upload, AI analysis, authorize record usage and other functions. The Management terminal can provide smart contract management services, node permission and other management functions.
A detailed discussion about the XMEDChain ICO can be viewed in their Whitepaper
Bitcoin price prediction: BTC/USD stuck between strong levels of support and resistance – Confluence Detector
- BTC/USD went down slightly from $8,811.45 to $8,750.50 this Wednesday.
- BTC/USD has three healthy resistance levels on the upside at $8,800, $8,990 and $9,000.
After suffering a slightly bearish Wednesday, wherein it fell from $8,811.45 to $8,750.50, BTC/USD has had a bullish start to this Thursday and is currently priced at $8,768.85. Since the price is sandwiched between strong resistance and support levels, further growth might be hampered. On the upside, there are three healthy resistance levels at $8,800, $8,990 and $9,000. While on the downside, healthy support levels lie at $8,755 and $8,530.
BTC/USD Confluence Detector
Looking at the resistance levels – $8.800 has the one-hour Previous High, 4-hour Bollinger Band middle curve, 15-min Bollinger Band upper curve, one-hour Bollinger Band upper curve, one-day Fibonacci 61.8% retracement level and 100-day Simple Moving Average (SMA 100), while $8,990 has no confluence detected. $9,000 has the 4-hour Bollinger Band upper curve and SMA 10.
On the downside, $8,755 has the SMA 5, SMA 10, SMA 50, SMA 100, SMA 200 and one-hour Bollinger Band middle curve. Finally, $8,530 has the one-month Fibonacci 61.8 retracement level.
Bitcoin to soon be accepted at 65,000 Swiss Retailers
- 65,000 Swiss Retailers will be able to soon start accepting Bitcoin.
- The new development comes on the back of a partnership between Bitcoin Suisse and Worldline.
It is reported that a new system will be available for the 65,000 Swiss merchants currently using Wordline’s nationwide payments infrastructure, dubbed SIX Payment Services.
65,000 Swiss retailers will shortly be able to start accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment. It comes following a partnership announcement between the Swiss broker Bitcoin Suisse and the European payment and transaction services provider Worldline.
It is reported that local publication Switzerland Global Enterprise has announced that both companies have signed a letter of intent. It covers ground that they promise to offer Swiss traders and consumers the possibility of paying with BTC. In terms of the partnership, it will be allowing the country’s 65,000 retailers who already use Wordline’s infrastructure to accept Bitcoin payments.
Bitcoin technical analysis: BTC/USD price is consolidating outside of bullish flag
- 2Bitcoin price is trading in positive territory, up some 0.50% in the second half of the session.
- BTC/USD price action is within consolidation mode, failing to attract commitment.
- The bulls must again breakdown and hold above the $9000 price mark for greater upside.
BTC/USD weekly chart
The price is sitting just on top of a breached weekly flag structure.
BTC/USD daily chart
Daily price action is also moving within a bullish flag, subject to a potential breakout higher.
Spot rate: 8,771.49
Relative change: +0.50%