The 2nd Blockchain for Finance Conference, Asia Pacific (BFC APAC) will take place in Singapore this June, with such organizations as Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), J.P. Morgan, Standard Chartered, HSBC, R3 and IBM, among others, attending the event, according to a press release CoinReport received from the conference organizer, FinTech Network.
The attending organizations will share distributed ledger technology (DLT) / blockchain developments from across APAC.
According to the press release we received, highlights of the event include:
• MAS sharing their vision for blockchain with an update on the actions that are at the forefront of blockchain innovation.
• HSBC and CryptoBLK examining how DLT can create value for customers via trade finance applications.
• Digital Asset talking about the opportunities and risks of private blockchain deployment in post-trade.
• Kotak Mahindra Bank and Ripple panel sessions that outline opportunities within payments and trade finance.
• Review of JPX’s projects around Know Your Customer /Anti-Money Laundering and the post-trade processing of listed securities.
• Krungsri looking at where DLT sits amongt the overall fintech movement.
Speakers from Standard Chartered, J.P. Morgan, Linklaters, R3, Manulife Asia, SWIFT, AIA, IBM, Stellar, ConsenSys and BTM Blockchain will also be sharing their knowledge.