- XRP was trading down marginally by some 0.6% in the early part of Monday.
- XRP/USD had staged a decent rebound on Sunday, with the surge higher.
- Price action formed a bullish reversal doji candlestick on the daily, bulls must capitalize.
- On Sunday, XRP/USD managed to stay above the 11-12 October low area, which was seen a key near-term support.
XRP/USD daily chart
Spot rate: 0.3763
Relative change: -0.65%
Support 1: 0.3375, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 0.3271, 25 November low.
Support 3: 0.2964, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 0.4000, psychological resistance.
Resistance 2: 0.4059, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 0.4333, daily pivot point resistance.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Bullish pennant formation is being eyed via the 60-minute chart view, subject to an extended move higher.