- Implementation of inter-blockchain communication would make the network more efficient and faster.
- EOS Vs. USD price is currently at 6.13 USD.
- As per CoinMarketCap, in cryptocurrency ranking, EOS (EOS) is at 6th position.
- On May 14, at UTC 07:24, the total Market Capitalization of the crypto was 5,582,301,763 USD.
- At the same time, the 24-Hour volume was 3,587,693,252 USD, with a total of 911,539,612 EOS chips in circulation.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued at 0.00075314 BTC per chip.
- Against its 25-day’s back value, which was 5.50 USD on April 18, its market value is strengthened, and today, it was trading with a hike of 11.45%.
Here is some comparison regarding the value of EOS (EOS):
- All-Time High: 89 USD (Apr 29, 2018)
- All Time Low: 480196 USD (Oct 23, 2017)
- Yesterday’s High / Low: 79 USD / 5.29 USD
- Yesterday’s Open / Close: 32 USD / 5.58 USD
- Yesterday’s Change: 250364 USD (4.70%)
- Yesterday’s Volume: 2,798,234,857 USD
EOS (EOS) Future Prediction:
EOS (EOS) team is expected to be working on adding another feature to the blockchain called Resource Exchange. This feature is aimed to encourage voting and in allowing token leasing mechanism. In addition to that, the team will be presenting a new infrastructure with 4% inflation. According to our assessment, if the bullish run persists for a longer duration, the crypto will hit a new high by the EOY and might even touch the $30 mark.