Blockchain thought leadership conference, ON: Chain19, has added speakers from the CFTC, the US Attorney’s Office, Sustany Capital, FinVC, Hadera Hashgraph, White Shark, Tellus Title, and XEEDA to their current top-tier roster to speak to the intersection of blockchain and finance.
With just over a week to go, ON:chain19, the initial annual thought-leadership conference being held on Thursday, May 23, 2019, today announced it has secured several new speakers including Daniel Gorfine of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Assistant US Attorney Puneet V. Kakkar, Christian Kameir of Sustany Capital, Logan Allin of FinVC, Christian Hasker of Hadera Hashgraph, Marc Wade of White Shark Fintech, David Howie of Tellus Title, and Dr. Marc Gorofff of XEEDA. Click here to review the complete list of ON:chain19 speakers.
With a powerful line-up of top figures in the crypto and finance space, the intimate conference and networking event located at the beautiful Balboa Bay Resort in Newport Beach, CA, will be covering a range of topics touching on the impact of blockchain on the financial markets, institutional transactions, portfolio construction, and consumer behavior.
Pegged as the “Blockchain MBA-in-a-Day” conference, ON:chain19’s agenda and speakers list have now been finalized. Click here to review the final ON: chain19 Agenda.
Timothy Spangler, the leading FinTech regulatory expert who is co-chairing the conference, observed,
“ON:chain19 is already establishing itself in its inaugural year as one of the ‘can’t-miss’ events in Southern California for those wanting to understand the frontiers of finance and emerging technology. The caliber of our speakers and our meticulous focus on highly-curated content has generated great responses from attendees. We will be starting our annual ON: chain events on Thursday, May 23 with a clear statement of our intent for years to follow.”
At ON:chain19, attendees will learn about the diverse and surprising ways in which blockchain is disrupting our financial system and transforming the way in which people invest, save, transact, and plan for their future.
Topics will include:
Life After Blockchain
The Hardware-Software Nexus
Digital Assets and Money Laundering Concerns
Disrupting Real Estate and Finance
Secure Innovation for Digital Assets
The Case for Decentralized Finance.
Importantly, a portion of the ON:chain19 proceeds will benefit Girls Who Code and Help for Children.
For more information, to become a sponsor or speaker, or to register now, please visit thewebsite.
[Use 20% Discount Code: “OnChain20” or email us.]
Join us for a “Blockchain MBA-in-a-Day” Conference Experience.
Final List of Speakers:
1. Hester Peirce, SEC Commissioner
2. Brian Brooks, Chief Legal Officer, Coinbase
3. George Gilder, Author and Chairman, Gilder Publishing LLC
4. Philip Liu, COO, BitMain
5. Paul Brodsky, Partner, Pantera
6. Cory Klippsten, Advisor, GiveBitcoin
7. Vineer Bhansali, Founder and CIO, Long Tail alpha
8. Noreen Clancy, Senior Policy Analyst.
9. Jennifer Mitrenga, VP of Investor Relations and Strategic Initiatives, Figure
10. Travis Kling, Founder and Chief Investment Officer, IKIGAI
11. Daniel Leon, COO and Co-Founder, Celsius
12. Marc Boiron, Partner, Fisher Broyles
13. Micheal Terpin, CEO, Transform Group
14. Robin Sosnow, Principal, Law Office of Robin Sosnow LLC
15. Matt Gertler, General Counsel, R
16. Mark Moss, Co-Founder, Signal Profits
17. Marc Goroff, CTO, XEEDA
18. Olga Mack, VP of Strategy, Quanstamp,
19. Darren Marble, CEO, issuance
20. Enzo Villani, Managing Partnet, Transform Group
21. Hunter Gebron, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Meta
22. Scott Purcell, CEO and Chief Trust Officer, Prime Trust
23. Tom Meredith, Founder and CEO, BitMinutes
24. Gene Massey, CEO, Media Shares
25. Puneet Kakkar, Assistant Unites States Attorney
26. Jordan Davis, Director of Business Development, TokenSoft
27. Marc Wade, Co-Founder and Chairman, Wade and Company
28. Logan Allin, General Partner, Fin venture capital
29. Christian Hasker, CMO, Hedera Hashgraph
30. Adam Blumberg, Certified Family Business Specialist, Chart Wealth Management
31. Christian Kameir, Managing Partner, Sustant Capital
32. Colleen Sullivan, Partner and CEO, CMT Digital,
33. Daniel Gorfine, Chief Innovation Officer and Director; LabCFTC, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
34. Jeremy Born, CEO, Coin Genius
For Media inquiries,
please contact Sarah Cohen at Melrose PR or call her at (310) 260-7901.