- XRP/USD is currently priced at $0.406.
- One strong resistance level lies at $0.426.
XRP/USD is currently priced at $0.406 as markets opened this Wednesday. This follows an extremely bullish Tuesday where XRP/USD ballooned up from $0.324 to $0.406, charting a staggering 25.3% growth. The daily confluence detector shows that there is only one significant resistance level at $0.426 which the bulls need to overcome to reach the $0.45 level.
XRP/USD Confluence Detector
The confluence detector shows one resistance level at $0.426 which has the pivot point 1-month resistance 2.
The support levels are at $0.355-$0.36, $0.37, and $0.38-$0.384. The confluences at those levels are:
- $0.355-$0.36: Monthly 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level and pivot point 1-day resistance 3.
- $0.37: Hourly Bollinger band lower curve and pivot point 1-month resistance 1.
- $0.38-$0.384: 100-day simple moving average (SMA 100), 4-hour previous low, and previous month high.