XRP/USD Daily Chart
- XRP/USD went down from $0.390 to $0.384 in the early hours of Saturday.
- The 20-day Bollinger band shows that the market is volatile.
- The MACD (moving average convergence divergence) indicator shows decreasing market volatility.
- The closest support level at the downside lies at $0.365.
- The market is trending above the SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The SMA 20 curve is going to crossover with the SMA 50 curve, which is a bullish sign.
XRP/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The 4-hour XRP/USD market is prime for a breakout from a triangle formation.
- The Ichimoku indicator shows that current and future sentiment on the 4-hour market is bearish.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is trending at the neutral zone.
XRP/USD Hourly Chart
- The hourly XRP/USD chart has been trending horizontally for some time before it had a bullish breakout.
- The market forms a triangle formation and is ready for a breakout.
- The Elliot wave oscillator shows sustained bullish sessions. However, it is still trending in the negative.
- The market is trending above the SMA 200 and SMA 20 curves.
- The market is trending below the SMA 50 curve.
- The market found resistance at $0.39 from where it went down.
|Today last price||0.3859|
|Today Daily Change||-0.0044|
|Today Daily Change %||-1.13|
|Today daily open||0.3903|
|Previous Daily High||0.4236|
|Previous Daily Low||0.36|
|Previous Weekly High||0.4716|
|Previous Weekly Low||0.3043|
|Previous Monthly High||0.3803|
|Previous Monthly Low||0.2827|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||0.3843|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||0.3993|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||0.359|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||0.3277|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||0.2953|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||0.4226|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||0.4549|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||0.4862|