XRP/USD daily chart
- XRP/USD went up from $0.393 to $0.402 throughout this Wednesday.
- In the early hours of Thursday, the price of XRP/USD went up further to $0.408.
- The price has gained support on the upward trending line.
- Immediate resistance lies at $0.41.
- The daily XRP/USD is trending below the 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20) curve and above the SMA 200 and SMA 50 curves.
- The Elliot oscillator has now gone into the negative zone following 13 straight bearish sessions.
XRP/USD 4-hour chart
- The latest session of the 4-hour XRP/USD price has gone above the upper curve of the 20-day Bollinger band, indicating that the price is overvalued.
- The five latest sessions are trending above the SMA 20 curve.
- The widening of the Bollinger jaw shows increasing market volatility.
- The signal line is diverging away from the moving average convergence/divergence (MACD) line, indicating increasing bullish momentum.
XRP/USD hourly chart
- The hourly XRP/USD was trending in a downward channel formation before the bulls took the price up from $0.399 to $0.408 within three hours.
- The price was trending in the green Ichimoku cloud before the price had a bullish breakout.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator has crept into the overbought zone and is trending at 71.
|Today last price||0.4089|
|Today Daily Change||0.0061|
|Today Daily Change %||1.51|
|Today daily open||0.4028|
|Previous Daily High||0.4041|
|Previous Daily Low||0.3889|
|Previous Weekly High||0.4646|
|Previous Weekly Low||0.3839|
|Previous Monthly High||0.4741|
|Previous Monthly Low||0.2917|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||0.3983|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||0.3947|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||0.3931|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||0.3834|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||0.3779|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||0.4084|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||0.4139|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||0.4236|
Ripple & MoneyGram: is the partnership bullish for XRP?
One of the big stories of the past 24 hours is Ripple’s announcement of a partnership with MoneyGram. However, as with anything Ripple-related, the community is split on how important this will be.
The rumor of Ripple partnering with international payments giant MoneyGram was first circulated back at the start of June. There did appear to be a slight increase in the XRP price in response, but perhaps not significant enough for there to be a definite correlation.
With the partnership now officially confirmed, XRP is up again for the 24h period, but only by 4 percent or so. This is generally in line with the rest of the crypto market, which has risen along with BTC’s breaking through new resistances above $9k. In general, XRP has underperformed as an asset in 2019, although some traders see bright things in its future.
Ripple (XRP/USD) forecast and analysis on June 18, 2019
Cryptocurrency Ripple (XRP/USD) is trading at 0.4286. Cryptocurrency quotes are trading above the moving average with a period of 55. This indicates a bullish trend on Ripple. At the moment, cryptocurrency quotes are moving near the upper border of the Bollinger Bands indicator.
Ripple (XRP/USD) forecast and analysis on June 18, 2019
As part of the Ripple course forecast, a test level of 0.4180 is expected. Where should we expect an attempt to continue the growth of XRP/USD and the further development of the upward trend. The purpose of this movement is the area near the level of 0.4560. The conservative Ripple buying area is located near the lower border of the Bollinger Bands indicator strip at 0.3860.
Cancellation of the option to continue the growth of the Ripple rate will be the breakdown of the lower border of the Bollinger Bands indicator. As well as the moving average with a period of 55 and closing quotes pair below the area of 0.3820. This will indicate a change in the current trend in favor of the bearish for XRP/USD. In case of a breakdown of the upper border of the Bollinger Bands indicator bars, one should expect an acceleration of the fall of the cryptocurrency.
Ripple (XRP/USD) forecast and analysis on June 18, 2019 implies a test level of 0.4180. Further, growth is expected to continue to the area above the level of 0.4560. The conservative area for buying Ripple is located area of 0.3860. The cancellation of the option of cryptocurrency growth will be a breakdown of the level of 0.3820. In this case, we should expect the continuation of the fall.
Ripple (XRP) Price Starts Fresh Rally: Bulls Aiming for $0.47 and $0.48
Ripple price started a fresh rally above the $0.4360 and $0.4460 resistance levels. XRP is forming a bullish pattern and it could continue to rise above $0.4500 and $0.4600.
- The price rallied sharply and traded to a new multi-day high above the $0.4620 level.
- XRP is trading inside a breakout pattern with resistance at $0.4510 on the 30-minute chart.
- Ripple price could climb higher sharply once it clears the $0.4510 and $0.4560 resistances.
Ripple Price Analysis (XRP to USD)
Recently, bitcoin price surged to a new 2019 high above the $9,300 level, lifting the market sentiment for Ethereum and ripple. XRP/USD broke a few important resistances near $0.4360 and $0.4420 to start a strong upward move.
Click to Enlarge Chart
Looking at the 30-minute chart of XRP/USD, the pair settled above the $0.4460 pivot level and the 25 simple moving average (30-minute chart). The bulls gained strength and were successful in pushing the price above the $0.4560 and $0.4600 levels.
A new weekly high was formed at $0.4641 and the price recently corrected lower. It broke the $0.4560 support plus the 23.6% Fib retracement level of the upward move from the $0.4260 low to $0.4641 high.
However, the decline was protected by the previous swing high at $0.4440. Moreover, the price remained well bid near $0.4460 and the 25 simple moving average (30-minute chart).
The 50% Fib retracement level of the upward move from the $0.4260 low to $0.4641 high also played its role very well. At the moment, XRP price is trading inside a breakout pattern with resistance at $0.4510 on the same chart.
If there is an upside break above the $0.4510 and $0.4550 levels, the price is likely to start another increase towards the $0.4600 level. The next key resistances are $0.4640 and $0.4650, above which the next stops for the bulls could be $0.4700 and $0.4720.
On the downside, an immediate support is near the $0.4440 level. If ripple price fails to stay above $0.4440, it could correct lower towards the main support at $0.4340 and a connecting bullish trend line on the same chart.