- Ethereum and Ripple has had two straight bullish days in a row before Saturday,
- Stellar (XLM) is the biggest winner among the top 20 coins so far.
After a bullish Friday where most of the top 20 coins performed pretty admirably, the market has had a bearish start to Saturday. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD, unlike the rest of the top three, didn’t have two bullish days in a row. Instead, it only had a bullish Friday wherein its price went up from $10,110 to $10,405 and has so far fallen to $10,360 this Saturday.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD has gone down from $194.60 to $192.80, so far this Saturday. Before that, Ethereum had two straight bullish days wherein its price $187.35 to $194.60.
- Ripple: XRP/USD has had a bearish start to the day following two consecutive bullish days. From Thursday to Friday, the price of XRP/USD went up from $0.266 to $0.277. Currently, the price has gone down further to $0.276.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Stellar (XLM) was the biggest winner of the day with a 4% increase in price. It is currently trading for $0.069. That’s quite a turn around from yesterday when XLM was the biggest loser among the top 20.
- Dash (DASH) went up by 3.27% and is priced at $93.90.
- Tron (TRX) went up by 3.14% and is priced at $0.018.