- Ethereum price is trading in the red, down marginally 0.20% in the second half of the session.
- ETH/USD is attempting to stabilize after the brutal selling through the psychological $200 mark.
- The price managed to end a five consecutive session losing streak.
ETH/USD daily chart
- The price remains supported by a critical demand zone $190-165 range.
ETH/USD 30-minute chart
- Price action via the 30-minute view is moving within a bearish flag structure, subject to a breach.
Spot rate: 169.91
Relative change: -0.20%
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.