In a very short period, Tron has transcended in the crypto industry, dominating every sphere within its reach including the DApp space.
Misha Lederman, Tron Foundation cheerleader and CCO of BeatzCoin of announced on twitter that Tron has surpassed 800 million transactions the first time since its inception. Further, Misha enthusiastically informed that they have achieved this significant milestone in a very short time without any security breaches, hacks or congestions.
Lederman also remarked that Tron executed 51k transactions every few minutes while Facebook’s Libra processed 51k transactions in two months period during its testnet metrics. He further added that Tron transactions have even overtaken Bitcoin and Ethereum with $475 million and $584 million, respectively.
Tron’s Massive Success:
Tron has many reasons to celebrate. It has reached new highs in several terms.
- Tron even has managed to exceed the block height of 14.48 million with nodes summing up to 973.
- 58,989 new addresses have been added over the past week, taking the total account count to 4,114, 560.
- Tron has also noted 9.63 million transactions in a single last week.
- The dApp count has increased by 5 in last week and has reached to 628.
- The number of active users has reached to 351,300 and number of transactions recorded were 6.04 million
- In terms of volumes, the trade saw new heights of $30.81million.
- Tron’s latest venture Super Representative program (SR) has been gaining a tremendous response from top exchanges, including Binance, Poloniex, Huobi, and HitBTC.
Tron is a blockchain-based platform that was incepted in September 2017 in Singapore by Tron Foundation. It is a token network that is similar to Ethereum in design, but differs in the Consensus mechanism and has a highly active network like EOS. Under the leadership of Justin Sun, Tron aims to develop a global digital content entertainment system with decentralized storage technology to share the content at minimum cost.