Total market cap behaviour
Before we make an analysis for XLM, let’s do a quick charting of the overall market cap. As we already know, due to the dubious reporting from TheBlock that alleged Binance offices being raided by police, the market suffered a heavy, mini crash and overall capitalization fell below $200 billion.
Right now, the total market is hanging on a thread without a firm support beneath it. We could see a slide all the way down to $162 billion, where we have Fib236 (dec 2018 – june 2019, high low swing) that would act as a support.
Note: Tradingview data that we use in our analysis is off by approx $8 billion to the CMC data on overall market cap.
Overall sentiment is far from being positive and there is a lot of fear in the markets. Strong hands, holders that are buying the dips are probably a bit cash stripped which is a further plus for the bears as these buyers are usually “buyers of last resort” and a drift and loss of another $30 billion is pretty likely.
Stellar Price Analysis – XLM/USD
Since the whole market usually moves in a lockstep, the above analysis means that XLM is in for a nosedive as well.
Next stop for XLM is local low of $0.0528 that is not a strong support so XLM will probably visit its September low of $0.0501.
Potential upside move is very unlikely, but should it happen, XLM will probably get stopped at around $0.070.
Below is the long term price prediction for Stellar Lumen.
2018 was a tough year for the crypto world. The market is slowly recovering and expectations for 2019 and 2020 are high. Today, the Stellar price prediction is under the microscope. Will Stellar Lumens be one of the 2019 winners?
Stellar (XLM) Facts and Background
In order to be able to deliver a well-founded Stellar price prediction, it is important to include various factors. These include
- How advanced is the project and what benefits does the end product or platform offer the customer?
- Number of users and transactions. Growth is closely linked to trading volume.
- Price development over the past year and the current trend.
- Were there any new features, updates or partnerships?
Stellar is an open source and decentralized blockchain platform with the native currency Stellar Lumens (XLM). It is essentially a global payment platform supported by Stellar Lumens as a digital asset. The great advantage of this platform is that the user can make fast, secure and extremely cost-effective payments between a very large number of currency pairs. In this respect Stellar is convincing, it offers a real benefit to the customer.
Stellar was able to win many new customers despite the generally unfavourable market development of 2018. As the descriptive infographics of Stellar Expert show, the number of registered accounts in January 2018 was about 244,000. Within almost 2 years, i.e. at the turn of the year 2019/2020, there were slightly more than 4 million accounts. The number of customers has thus increased more than 15-fold, and the trend is still rising. In general, everything at Stellar seems to focus on expansion and growth. The company currently has a lot of new jobs to offer. Most of the vacancies are in the engineering sector.
Stellar is growing strongly
The years 2018 and 2019 were full of events for Stellar. At the beginning of the year, XLM started at about US$0.39 and reached a peak of US$0.89 just a few days later. This peak, however, was short-lived and the price slowly fell again by March. On March 8, 2018 Stellar announced a new partnership with Keybase. This led to a brief upswing in April. The next months were calmer for Stellar. In July, the company hit the headlines again. Stellar XLM became the first blockchain product in the world to be recognized by Sharia law. During the year Stellar announced several more partnerships. The most important cooperation was probably with IBM’s Blockchain World Wire. IBM has many strong partners and an extensive network from which Stellar can also benefit.
The partnerships have helped the XLM to assert itself against strong competitors such as Ripples XRP and to continuously evolve. But Stellar has several other advantages. For example, Stellar’s Smart Contracts are better and safer. Here the company has learned from Ethereum’s mistakes. The Stellar Smart Contract is much more robust, more efficient and virtually immune to tampering.
Stellar forecast 2019: What the experts say
The above points provide an overall positive sentiment for the Stellar forecast for 2019. Various platforms and algorithms say the following:
- Monetize.info: The platform bases its forecast especially on the influence of partnerships. As is well known, they are expanding the customer base, which will increase the transaction volume. As a result, this leads to more growth and an increase in share prices. On this basis, Monetize predicts a price increase to 2 to 3 US$.
- Investing Haven: The increase is expected to be even stronger. Analysts forecast a rise to US$ 4 by the end of 2019.
- The Oofy: According to their calculations, Stellar Lumen will not exceed US$0.3 by the end of 2019. They believe that the crypto currency will end the year with US$0.28.
Stellar price prediction 2020 to 2025
Long-term forecasts are always difficult. Especially in a market as volatile as this one. Although Stellar has held up well so far and is still in the top 10 crypto currencies by market capitalization, the price fluctuates strongly again and again. Some cautious estimates are based on the following developments:
- Atomic Wallet: Here, too, one believes in the influence of partnerships on price performance. Stellar has important partnerships with SatoshiPay, HashCash, Mobius and many banks. According to Atomic Wallet, Stellar Lumens could therefore rise slightly to US$0.60 by 2020.
- Economic Forecast Agency: The Stellar forecast is strongly based on mathematical and statistical calculations based on historical price trends. They come to a similar conclusion and predict a price increase of up to US$ 0.64 in 2020.
- TheOofy: The analysts on the website base their predictions on Stellar’s growth rate in the past. As a result, Stellar should experience a positive price development. By November 2025, the price could then be US$1.20.
In general, the Stellar forecast looks very positive. Because the platform meets all requirements to be successful. They survived last year’s bear market comparatively well and suffered fewer losses.
It remains to be seen how well they will ultimately assert themselves in the coming years and how the currently emerging bull market will affect Stellar. To the current Stellar (XLM) price.