Just like it always does, crypto made another violent, strong move in the direction no one expected it and all coins gained back losses previous weekly losses.
The total market cap almost dropped to our predicted zone of $162 billion – it stooped all the way to $170B before bouncing back up (data by Tradingview).
Right now, we are still not in the clear as the market hovers around $198 billion while the “safe” zone is above $205 billion and Fib382 line.
I would argue that total market cap chart is the most important one to pay attention to as it is a leading force and direction picker for all coins, bitcoin included.
As you can see below, Fear & Greed Index is still in the fear zone but that is improvement to the extreme fear status it had only 2 days ago. Sentiment is picking up although many voices are calling for caution as the bears are far from being away – they might only be making a brief pause.
ADA/USD Price Analysis 28th November
On a 4H ADA/USD timeframe, you can clearly see how ADA fell out of a horizontal channel between $0.039 and $0.044 and is now trying to recouperate that zone. Coincidentally, $0.039 is a sturdy support/resistance and that level will lend a lot of impact to short-term ADA price action, depending on how the battle for it plays out.
Right now, the whole market is slowing down after the mini-rocket move from 2 days ago. A move down is still more likely in my eyes as we didn’t drop as deep as I have expected in the previous bear period.
Below is our long-term ADA forecast.
What is the Cardano outlook for 2019 and the following years? Many people are currently asking themselves this question. The ambitious company is still young, but has a lot of expertise and big plans for the future. How will this affect the price and will Cardano be able to meet its timetable?
Cardano was founded by Charles Hoskinson, among others, who was also instrumental in laying the foundations for Ethereum. According to Hoskinson, Cardano is the 3rd generation of blockchain technology. While Bitcoin was the first generation and Ethereum the second, Cardano will build on it and improve its vulnerabilities. The project focuses on the development of advanced software tools.
Cardano is very innovative and has many advantages. These could provide the decisive competitive advantage and bring the project far forward and have a positive impact on the Cardano forecast:
- The platform uses Ouroboros, which is considered a new better version of the classic Proof of Stake.
- The Cardano Blockchain is designed to handle up to 10,000 transactions per second.
- Full compatibility with other blockchains.
- High network flexibility through improved infrastructure
- Improved security
- Extended functions for Smart Contracts
- More decentralisation through improved administration and control
Cardano (ADA) Roadmap
Cardano still has some goals for 2019 that they want to implement. In total, the roadmap consists of 5 phases, some of which have already started or have been almost fully implemented:
- Byron: Introduction of the Cardano-Mainnet. Users can trade and transfer the native token ADA. This phase has largely been completed, and developers are currently working on improving block storage. The Rust project is also under development and is supposed to be a tool box or open source library with different products.
- Shelley: To provide more decentralization by creating incentives for stakeholders and by improving networking and infrastructure. Network and wallet synchronization have also been improved in this phase.
- Goguen: This phase focuses on improving and integrating smart contracts. A new virtual machine, IELE, was developed to be faster, simpler and more secure at the same time.
- Basho: In this phase, development focuses on improving performance, security and scalability. It is still in the early stages of development.
- Voltaire: The final phase is about security, scalability, decentralization and above all sustainability. The introduction of a treasury system and governance should enable the community to manage itself autonomously and the blockchain to be self-sufficient.
Cardano Forecast: What do the experts say?
In general, the Cardano forecast seems to be positive. Most experts and algorithms agree that Cardano will increase in value:
- Smartereum: Smarteum’s Adam Web believes that Cardano is a stable crypto currency that should be included in your portfolio. He believes the ADA token will be worth up to US$2.50 by the end of 2020. The 5-year trend is even more positive. The price could exceed US$10 by then, the expert says. He justifies this assessment among other things with a forthcoming partnership between Cardano and Metaps Plus, one of the largest mobile phone providers in South Korea.
- UToday: It’s in the same groove as Smarteum. However, the long-term assessment is much more cautious. In five years, the price could be around US$5.
- Cryptoground: Here it is estimated that the price will rise by around 93 % towards the end of the next year and settle at US$ 0.16. In the long term, Cryptoground is convinced that the price will exceed US$ 1 in 5 years.
- WalletInvestor: This one is less optimistic. WalletInvestor assumes that the price will fall by up to 83 % to a price of US$ 0.0138 at the end of this year.
How strongly the ADA price will rise and over which period is still unclear. This depends in part on how the roadmap will be respected and whether Cardano will be able to keep to its schedule. The general market development also influences the Cardano price, of course, so there is no guarantee for the estimates.
Cardano News Today – Cardano ADA Price Declines With 11% in a Day
- Can Cardano ADA bulls revive the crypto market?
- Byron Reboot Update set to launch
- Can Byron and Cardano Shelley Update revive the ADA bulls?
- Charles Hoskinson still bullish on the future of ADA
Cardano Price Prediction 2020 – ADA crashes over 11% in the past 24 hours as the crypto market relents. Bryon Reboot update is set to launch in the next two weeks bringing forth a series of development in preparation of Cardano Shelley Update. The general crypto market is on the verge of a likely market-wide bearish reversal that may set the revival back beneath $200 billion as BTC shortly broke beneath $9,000 in the early trading hours of the U.S market on Wednesday.
Can ADA bulls revive the crypto market?
Cardano Staking – an abrupt decline in BTC’s price is influencing the whole crypto market with Cardano’s ADA leading, ADA recorded over the past 24 hours amongst major altcoins. Cardano Price Prediction 2020 – ADA declined with 11.91% in the past 24 hours to trade at $0.0500. the massive decline in Price persisted for two days, totaling a loss of 19% over the past 72 hours. Cardano loses over 11% in a day currently, ADA bulls are trying to sustain the buying pressure, as the price encounters a decline beneath support levels at $0.0450.
Cardano (ADA) Price Today – ADA / USD
Cardano ADA bulls lose this level, then the market will encounter a death move towards lower levels and may disengage the massive 50%+ returns profited against the U.S dollar in 2020. Cardano Shelley – positively, ADA price may be up for a bullish impetus with the forthcoming development of Byron and Cardano Shelley Upgrade launch.
Can the forthcoming Byron Reboot Update influence the ADA bulls
Cardano Price Prediction 2020 – Cardano developers and the ADA community are upgrading their blockchain in an attempt to make it more decentralized and safe. On the Cardano roadmap, the Cardano Shelley Update also known as Cardano 2.0, is the key introducing these changes to the system. Commenting on this, Cardano’s founder, Charles Hoskinson in a YouTube video confirmed that the Byron Reboot update is set to be launched. He added that it is an intermediary step to ease out the transmission on the Cardano Shelley Update. He went thus:
“So we are finishing up the sprint for this month and the next sprint will be the polishing and finishing the sprint for the Byron reboot. So with any luck, mid-March is when we will expect to see that.”
Charles Hoskinson still bullish on the future of ADA
Cardano Price Prediction 2020 – ADA price has not shown any progress in the last 24 hours. An analyst previously predicted this price decline when ADA price broke its support level to $0.057. it has so far decline beneath the lower support to trade at$0.0492. Cardano Shelley – regardless of the price tussle, Hoskinson is still positive that ADA is going to be the greatest cryptocurrency.
Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis: ADA About To Break $0.05 Level Indicates Bearish Rally
- Cardano is facing significant pricing corrections after going below the mark of $0.06.
- It is facing an overall loss of -13.56% in today’s market and is predicted to go below $0.050.
The bullish momentum built by Cardano from the starting of the month has been put on hold by ADA bears. After reaching the critical resistance area of $0.070, ADA has been facing major pricing corrections for the past few days.
But the decline below $0.060 has proved to be more damaging to ADA as it in a straight position to decline below $0.050 level also. A decline below $0.050 level will just open doors to more losses for the altcoin.
Today, it started with the price range of $0.054 in the hope of crossing the safe support level of $0.060 but the market witnessed something that was completely opposite. Cardano is facing a loss of -13.56% bringing the current price to $0.050.
The market capitalization is of $1,310,551,007 and the 24H volume traded is of $62,788,291. It can be said that the increase in selling volume has resulted in a significant downfall.
In order to have a fresh start, the altcoin needs to break the major resistance level of $0.0580. This will help ADA to cross the psychological mark of $0.060 and gain bullish momentum thereafter.
The technical chart reflects on the bullish momentum gained by the altcoin from the starting of the month which is followed by the ongoing downtrend.
The technical oscillators suggest that the ADA bears are here to stay. RSI has reached an oversold region for the first time this month and is reaching to the low level of 20.
CCI is making attempts to reach the positive territory but the overselling volume is pushing it down.
MACD levels also indicate that there is a strong ongoing selling phase going for the altcoin. The levels are also down trending in the bearish zone.
Resistance Level: $0.0560 and $0.0580
Support Level: $0.0470 and $0.0440
Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis: Bears In Control Below $0.055
- ADA price started a nasty decline after it broke the $0.0600 support against the US Dollar.
- The price even traded below the $0.0550 support level to enter a bearish zone.
- There is a major bearish trend line forming with resistance near $0.0580 on the 4-hours chart (data feed via Kraken).
- The price remains at a risk of more losses below the $0.0520 and $0.0500 levels in the near term.
Cardano price is down more than 5% and trading in a bearish zone against the US Dollar, similar to bitcoin. ADA price could continue to slide if it breaks the $0.0510 support area.
Cardano Price Analysis
In the past few days, cardano price started a major decline below the $0.0600 support area against the US Dollar. The ADA/USD pair even declined below the $0.0580 pivot level and the 55 simple moving average (4-hours).
It opened the doors for more losses and the price even traded below the $0.0550 support level. Finally, it spiked below the $0.0520 level and a new weekly low is formed near the $0.0516 level.
The price is currently consolidating losses and trading above the $0.0520 level. An initial resistance on the upside is near the $0.0541 level. It coincides with the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level of the downward move from the $0.0621 high to $0.0516 low.
The first major resistance is seen near the $0.0550 and $0.0560 levels. Besides, the 50% Fibonacci retracement level of the downward move from the $0.0621 high to $0.0516 low is also near the $0.0569 level to act as a hurdle.
More importantly, there is a major bearish trend line forming with resistance near $0.0580 on the 4-hours chart. Therefore, upsides are likely to remain capped in cardano price near the $0.0560 and $0.0580 levels.
To start a fresh increase, the bulls need to break the $0.0580 area and then gain pace above the $0.0600 level. If not, there is a risk of more downsides below $0.0520 and $0.0510.
The main support is near the $0.0500 level, below which the price is likely to tumble below the $0.0480 and $0.0475 levels in the near term.
The chart indicates that ADA price is clearly back in a bearish zone below the $0.0550 level. There could be a minor correction, but as long as the price is below $0.0580, it could continue to move down.
4 hours MACD – The MACD for ADA/USD is currently gaining momentum in the bearish zone.
4 hours RSI – The RSI for ADA/USD is now well below the 40 level.
Key Support Levels – $0.0510 and $0.0500.
Key Resistance Levels – $0.0560 and $0.0580.