Zero Hash is a FinCEN-registered Money Service Business as well as a Money Transmitter in more than 30 states. It was founded in 2017 and it is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Zero Hash holds a virtual currency license from NYDFS.
Zero Hash supports XRP and EOS
Zero Hash announced on June 18 the successful launch of XRP and EOS. This further enhances its settlement infrastructure that is now leveraged by payment processors, lenders, exchanges and OTC desks. Zero Hash now supports settlement for over 600+ asset pairs, comprising a dozen digital assets and 20 fiat currencies.
Zero Hash provides the complete post-trade settlement infrastructure for over twenty platforms, including the largest digital asset payment providers in the world. Similar to how Banking-as-a-Services developed for traditional services, Zero Hash’s mission is to empower innovators by delivering immediate access to the financial system 2.0. This is achieved by effectively converting high fixed costs and multi-year lead times into variable costs, providing access to the digital assets and US clients, with a couple of lines of code.
“Payment processing is a significant business vertical. By adding EOS and XRP, we further empower our partners to expand their product offering in the US,” said Edward Woodford, CEO of Zero Hash. “Our product enables developers and businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We equalize access and create the opportunity for innovation by empowering an entrepreneur to launch a product in a day, allow companies to enrich their client experience through digital assets and open the US customer to existing brands, enriching choice and quality of service.”
Ivan Soto-Wright, co-founder and CEO of leading digital asset payment processor MoonPay, commented on working with Zero Hash: “At MoonPay, our mission is to make digital assets accessible to a billion people. One of the cornerstones of realizing this ambition is a commitment to the highest level of global regulatory compliance. The partnership with Zero Hash has enabled us to move much faster in servicing the US market versus going at it alone. Now our partner network of 100+ wallets, exchanges, and decentralized applications can enable their US-based users to make seamless purchases of EOS and XRP.”
Through a simple API, Zero Hash seamlessly enables platforms to connect customers with the global banking infrastructure and the entire digital asset ecosystem:
- Identity: Verify users’ identities with as little as 4 identifying pieces of information, with KYC/AML screening reports that fulfill all compliance requirements by US regulations.
- Account: Open multi-currency fiat accounts, supporting over 20 fiat pairs and 12+ digital assets.
- Balance: Verify real-time account balances and deposits across fiat currencies and digital assets, with ownership validation.
- Lock: Lock and unlock the withdrawals of assets in real-time for committed and exited transactions.
- Transfer: Transfer the ownership of assets with Zero Hash providing the regulatory framework to serve 95%+ of the US population. All transfers can be automated with a full screening of assets to ensure compliance and peace of mind.
In 2019, Zero Hash was voted Innovator of the Year by the Profit & Loss Readers Choice Awards.