The Cardano community dropped an exciting announcement on their social media account.
You can check out their tweet below.
This will reportedly be an evening of networking and discussion regarding the growth and development of the Cardano blockchain.
It’s been also revealed that the aim of this group is to meet new enthusiasts in the DC area who are sharing a passion for Cardano and to explore new ideas.
According to the official notes:
“Exciting planned roadmap developments for 2020 include:
– Shelley mainnet (transition to full decentralization with staking rewards)
– Smart contracts w/ Plutus and Marlowe (domain specific languages
– Sidechains (further scalability solutions)
– Treasury System (protocol governance w/ improvement proposal and voting process)
– Exciting commercialization opportunities, use cases, and pilots underway.”
Check out more details here.
Cardano in the news
In other news, Cardano made the team excited with their latest announcement on their Twitter account.
Check it out below- they have a new important member in the team.
“As Project Manager, I help facilitate partnerships and third-party integrations to further expand the Cardano ecosystem. My main focus is to expand market adoption through these relationships, further enabling Cardano as a blockchain-based solution,” he writes in the official notes.
In other to learn all there is to know about the new Project Manager, we suggest that you check out the complete notes.