Today we are going to explain how to buy Bitcoins safely and without risk. To do this, we will teach you how to make the purchase through Coinbase, one of the most popular and simple pages to do this operation, and also one of the most reliable and safe so far.
We will also take the opportunity to review some of the main pages with which you can dedicate yourself to buying cryptocurrencies. And at the end we will make a quick review so you can know where you can use this currency to make your payments.
Secure pages to acquire Bitcoins
There are several pages where you can buy your Bitcoins quite safely and almost without risk. These are large platforms with a good user base, and whose maximum intention is to simplify the process as much as possible. You just enter, pay with your card the amount of Bitcoin you want and that’s it. Here are some of the main ones.
- Coinbase: This is one of the most popular websites you can find, fast and easy to use. You can buy bitcoins by bank transfer or with your credit card with a 3.5% commission. It is so popular that it is the one we are going to use today to guide you through the purchase process.
- Binance: Another of the most popular platforms in the world for the purchase of cryptocurrencies. Your website is translated into Spanish, and has mobile and desktop applications to access from anywhere. The commissions will depend on the amount of money you are going to spend, although with a maximum of 0.1%.
- Kraken: Another of the largest portals in terms of buying and selling cryptocurrencies. On their website you can register, after which it may take a while before you are verified. Once verified you can make free transfers around Europe, and when buying Bitcoins it asks you for a commission of between 0.16 and 0.26%.
- LocalBitcoins: A somewhat different platform from the others, since it focuses on person-to-person (P2P) purchase. That means that you are not charged any commission unless you want to create an ad, although it can also be a little more complicated for new users.
- Bitstamp is another of the main pages on which to buy Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, exchanging dollars and euros for them. Their commissions depend on the volume of your purchase, and they promise you total transparency.