- XRP Ledger’s daily new account activations hit a 2 year high of 8,068 on November 24th
- November 24th was also when XRP hit a local peak value of $0.80
- The increased account activation is due to the Flare Networks snapshot on the 12th
- The number of daily new account activation has since dropped to 1,326
- This is an 83.5% drop since the recent peak on November 24th
The number of daily new account activations on the XRP ledger saw a continual increment in the second half of November due to investor interest in the Flare Networks snapshot on the 12th of December.
According to XRPScan.com, November 24th saw the highest number of daily new account activations on the XRP ledger since the 2017/2018 bull season. On this day, a total of 8,068 new accounts were activated on the XRP ledger.
Since this local peak value, the number of new account activations on the XRP ledger has seen a gradual drop with 1,326 accounts created today, December 6th. This is an 83.5% drop in a period of almost two weeks.
The chart below, courtesy of XRPScan.com further provides a visual representation of the number of new accounts activated since December 2017.