- Bitcoin has done extremely well over the past few months in terms of its price action.
- The cryptocurrency shot to all-time highs above $40,000 earlier this month.
- The cryptocurrency now trades for $32,500 after some consolidation following the strong rally.
- This price action has drawn the cryptocurrency some attention from prominent investors and celebrities.
- One of the latest prominent names in media to take note of Bitcoin is Mr. Beast, the Youtuber.
- Mr. Beast recently tweeted about Bitcoin following lots of mainstream discussion about the asset.
BITCOIN GETS ATTENTION FROM MR. BEAST YET AGAIN
Bitcoin has done extremely well over the past few months. Ever since bottoming at $3,500 in March 2020, the cryptocurrency has been on a steady path higher, pushing to new all-time highs above $40,000 this past month.
This price action has drawn the cryptocurrency some attention from prominent investors and celebrities. One of the latest prominent names in media to take note of Bitcoin is Mr. Beast, the Youtuber.
Out of the 640,000 that responded, more than half, nearly 60% in fact, said that they don’t hold cryptocurrencies aside from Bitcoin.
His recent tweet caused quite a stir within the crypto community, with some commenting under the post to try and get him to engage with the space.
Do you hold any Bitcoin or other crypto? Retweet so we can get a larger sample size! I’m curious
— MrBeast (@MrBeastYT) January 30, 2021
INSTITUTIONAL CAPITAL IS ARRIVING AS WELL
“I like bitcoin even more now than I did then. I think we are in the first inning of bitcoin and it’s got a long way to go.”
“The reason I recommended bitcoin is because it was one of the menu of inflation trades, like gold, like TIPS breakevens, like copper, like being long yield curve and I came to the conclusion that bitcoin was going to be the best inflation trade.”
Tudor Jones is believed to be up over 100% on his position in the cryptocurrency’s futures.