Grayscale Investments, the digital asset manager with over $50B in AUM, announced the launch of its 16th investment vehicle – the Grayscale Solana Trust.
- The company’s press release, dated November 30th, explained that the new Trust will “solely and passively” invest in SOL – the native cryptocurrency of the popular blockchain project, Solana.
- The product is already available for daily subscriptions by eligible individual and institutional accredited investors.
- The Grayscale Solana Trust has become the 16th investment product launched by the company, following such for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, Stellar, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Decentraland, and more.
- “For the last eight years, Grayscale has been at the forefront of offering investors efficient exposure to the ever-evolving digital currency ecosystem. We have had a front-row seat to the mainstream acceptance and adoption of crypto and increasingly find that investors are diversifying their exposure beyond digital assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum.” – commented company CEO Michael Sonnenshein.
- Launched in 2013, Grayscale is now the largest cryptocurrency asset manager. Its AUM has skyrocketed in the past two years and currently exceeds $50 billion, according to the latest update from the firm.
- Grayscale is also actively trying to convert its largest Trust – GBTC – into a Bitcoin Spot ETF in the United States.
Crypto1 hour ago
Google Mulls Over Allowing Users to Store Crypto in Digital Cards, Hires Payment Veteran
Polkadot1 hour ago
Crypto Analyst Justin Bennett Says Polkadot (DOT) Breakout Imminent – Here Are His Targets
SHIB1 hour ago