LUNA 2.0 went on another rollercoaster today and managed to increase by around 40% in the past 24 hours. This comes as Binance also processed the airdrop.
The native token of the recently-launched iteration Terra 2.0 soared in value over the past 24 hours. This comes as LUNA is now trading live on the leading cryptocurrency exchange – Binance.
- As CryptoPotato reported a few days ago, Terra 2.0 launched and successfully started producing blocks.
- Multiple exchanges supported the airdrop for LUNA holders and, subsequently, enabled trading services for the new token, and the price went on a rollercoaster, skyrocketing to $30 (on some platforms) and declining all the way down to $4 hours later.
- With that said, the leading cryptocurrency exchange by means of daily trading volume – Binance – only enabled LUNA trading a few hours ago after having finalized the airdrop to its users.
- In an announcement from earlier today, the exchange noted:
Binance has completed the Terra (LUNA) airdrop distribution to Terra Classic (LUNC) and TerraClassicUSD (USTC) holders.
- In the past 24 hours, the price of LUNA has gone on a tear, skyrocketing by around 42% at the time of this writing.
- The cryptocurrency had surged higher above $11 but has since retraced to where it’s currently trading.