Do Kwon has supposedly moved from Dubai to Serbia last month.
Do Kwon – CEO and Co-Founder of Terraform Labs – has reportedly moved to Serbia.
The 31-year-old crypto developer fled South Korea shortly after his project’s native token – LUNA – and algorithmic stablecoin – UST – plunged to virtually zero, causing colossal investor losses and turmoil in the entire market.
- According to a South Korean report, Kwon’s latest location is Serbia. Investigators claimed that he moved to the East European country last month and that his previous destination was Dubai.
- The coverage further claimed Terra’s CEO could have already crossed Serbia’s border, reminding that his passport is invalid and officials are not able to detect an accurate entry/exit record.
- The South Korean Ministry of Justice has requested the Serbian government’s assistance in case Kwon is still there.
- Terra’s top executive has been on the run for the past several months, trying to avoid prosecution in his homeland.
- Previous sources indicated he was frequently changing destinations, with Singapore, Dubai, Seychelles, and Mauritius being some of his hiding spots.
- Interpol also joined the hunt, issuing a red notice for him in September. This means that law enforcement agents worldwide should join forces in the operation and detain him should they detect his whereabouts.
- Kwon vowed to end the speculation around his mysterious location last month and even invited police officers to attend his conference, but he has still not provided the promised details.
- News Source